Providing adjunctive health and wellness services in collaboration with primary and specialty health care providers, offering clients a multidisciplinary approach to care and self-management.
What do we offer?
Evaluation for conditions that impact physical and psychosocial health and well being:
- Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapies
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Aquatic Therapy
- Individualized Exercise Plans
- Professionally Supervised Program
- Medical Gym
- General Nutritional Evaluation
- Weight Reduction: Monitoring and Counseling
- Lab Analysis of Metabolic Status and Blood Pressure Monitoring
What conditions may benefit?
Not all conditions will require every therapy option. Each person is evaluated on an individual basis with recommendations on a treatment plan to meet their specific needs.
- Weight Management/Obesity
- Chronic Pain
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Tobacco Use