Physical therapy can provide relief for a wide variety of symptoms affecting people of all ages. Through our hands-on approach, we target and relieve the pain, and teach you how to reduce chances of future occurrences.
Conditions that may benefit from physical therapy treatment include:
- Back Pain
- Bone Muscle and Joint Injuries
- Bursitis and Tendon Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Replacement
- Neck Injuries
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Temporamandibular Dysfunction
- Hand Impairments
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Replacement
In addition to quality physical therapy care, Wind City Physical Therapy offers programs to accommodate every individual:
- Pool Therapy - Treatment approach suited for arthritis, spinal dysfunction, and chronic pain patients.
- Custom Orthotic Fitting - Often knee, hip and ankle pain can be affected from your feet up. Customer Orthotics may be helpful for a variety of pain conditions.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation - Dizziness and vertigo are often caused by problems with you inner ear. Wind City Physical Therapy works in conjunction with the Wyoming Center for Dizziness and Balance for specialized vestibular rehabilitation.
- Trigger Point Dry Needling - Dry Needling involves multiple advances of a filament needle into the muscle in the reion of a “Trigger Point” we provice Trigger Point Dry Needling in all our clinics. For more information click here.
- SFMA - Very useful and accurate screening tools designed to assess basic and vital movement in the acute and chronic pain populations. For more information click here.
- Women's Health - A Women’s Health Physical Therapist is trained to evaluate, assess and treat a variety of physical changes that occur. We provide prenatal care, postnatal care, incontinence and pelvic pain service at our High Country Physical Therapy Clinic only. For more information click here.