- Increases strength faster after surgery and post-injury
- Reduces hypertrophy post injury
- Increases muscle protein synthesis (muscles ability to grow)
- Creates a positive effect on reducing pain
What Is BFR?
- Reduces blood flow to the limb while the patient performs specific exercises
- Forces the body to activate all muscles on the limb where the blood is restricted
- Allows the patient to work the muscles without placing excessive weight on the limb
- Enables patients to make greater strength gains while lifting lighter loads, reducing overall stress on the injured limb
- Safe and effective rehabilitation tool for patients post-surgery or post-injury
- Reduces blood flow to create a positive change
- Blood flow restriction has a positive effect on reducing pain
Contact our physical therapy clinics located in Casper, WY and Glenrock, WY today for a consultation so we can help you thrive!